Mr. Gregg is a reputable trial attorney with an extremely strong track record of assertively and effectively advocating on behalf of those who have suffered personal injuries, as well as clients charged with crimes. He does not settle a case without exhausting every possible avenue to get the compensation his client deserves. When you work with the Law Offices of Robert Gregg, you work directly with Mr. Gregg himself – not an associate or paralegal.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1990
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 1984
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Industrial Technology
- Premier 100 Designation from National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Texas Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Dallas Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- American Bar Association
To learn more about Attorney Robert Gregg or to schedule a free case evaluation, call today.