Work Injury Lawyer in Dallas
Representing the Victims of Workplace Accidents
Workplaces can be hazardous, some more than others. All employers are required to provide a safe work environment for their workers. When they fail to do so and an injury results, they can be held liable and may be required to pay the expenses related to the worker’s injuries.
If you were seriously injured in a workplace accident anywhere in Texas, the Law Offices of Robert Gregg can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Our Dallas work injury attorney has 25+ years of experience helping clients collect restitution from:
- Premises owners
- Third parties
Call (214) 891-7536 or contact us online today to schedule your free consultation.
Workplace Injuries in Texas
Injuries at work can range from minor to catastrophic, or even result in death. There are a variety of injuries that can result from unsafe conditions in a workplace.
Our workplace injury team handles work injuries that result from all types of accidents, including:
- Accidents caused by falling objects
- Exposure to loud noise
- Crashes and collisions
- Chemical or toxic exposure
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Repetitive motions
- Elevator/escalator accidents
- Accidents resulting from improper or insufficient training
- Accidents resulting from improper safety equipment
- Equipment malfunctions
- Heavy lifting
Depending on the circumstances of your injury, you may be eligible to receive compensation for some or all the damages you have incurred.
You could be entitled to:
- Economic damages: Compensation for things like medical expenses, property damage, and lost wages
- Non-economic damages: Compensation for things like pain and suffering, mental anguish, and disfigurement
- Punitive damages: Punishment delivered to the at-fault party for reckless or negligent conduct
We Help Workers throughout Texas
No matter where you are in the Lone Star State, you can rely on the professional legal services at the Law Offices of Robert Gregg. Our Dallas work injury lawyer can work tirelessly on your behalf to help you recover the compensation that you are owed.
Contact us today at (214) 891-7536 to discuss your legal options.