Responsive and Effective Service
In addition to Mr. Gregg, our firm has another full-time attorney and ten full-time paralegals on staff. When you call our office you will speak to a live person, and our entire team is extremely knowledgeable in serving your individual needs. We will take your information and answer your questions. We take pride in our commitment to provide responsive service to our clients, returning all email inquiries within twenty-four hours.
Protect your rights. Contact an experienced and assertive attorney at the Law Offices of Robert S. Gregg today. We provide free consultations, and all of our paralegals speak Spanish.
* Each case is different and we will attempt to get the best results based on the factual and legal circumstances of your case.
About Robert S. Gregg
Mr. Gregg is a reputable trial attorney, with an extremely strong track record of assertively and effectively advocating on behalf of those who have suffered personal injuries, as well as clients charged with felonies, DWI's and misdemeanors. He will not settle your case without exhausting every possible avenue to get you the compensation you deserve. Mr Gregg will not plea bargain until every other possible avenue is exhausted. We will appear in court on your behalf and advocate for the best possible outcome.
The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ) has recently recognized Robert S. Gregg as one of 100 premier trial attorneys in the state of Texas. This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service. Less than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1990
- D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 1984
- S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Industrial Technology
- Premier 100 Designation from National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Texas Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Municipal Justice Bar Association past President
- Dallas Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- American Bar Association
Mr. Gregg has a paralegal on staff who is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, in addition to several other paralegals who work diligently throughout the process of successfully resolving the clients' claims.